Of Photography Training Workshops
( Either in " group " , or , on " one - to - one "
basis ... )
Training of DSLR Camera
1) Introduction to D-SLR cameras
2) Similarities between the eye & the camera
3) Explanation of different camera settings & their relation with
.& how to use/apply them..
Aperture, Depth of field, Shutter speed, different focal
lengths, zoom lenses, ISO settings,
White Balance settings, use of tripod, different modes of shooting,
different types of lenses & their
use, different types of filters, etc
4) Tricks in photography will be taught to click striking images while
handling subjects like -
Nature, Landscapes, Scenes, People , portraits, Candid, Event, Functions
, Ceremonies ,
Night photography , creating motion blurs , light paintings, shooting
Macro Photography, etc.
Training of Studio Lighting
1) Use of studio flash lighting system/set-up, & compact flash,
handling different subjects in photography, night photography, day
light photography, Portraits, Portfolios, Glamour / Modeling portfolio
lighting, Product photography, Still-Life photography, Interior &
Architecture photography, Commercial / Industrial & Advertising
photography, Events / Functions Photography techniques, etc
will be taught.
Training / Use of Photoshop as
an editing & designing software
1) Introduction to the software - Photo-Shop...
2) Introductions to various tools available in Photo-shop & their
3) Practical demonstrations of how an image is retouched & quality
enhanced in Photoshop under post-production
4) Controlling & adjusting levels, hue, saturation, making black
& white images , giving special effects using different filters,
use of layers , editing with advanced techniques, understanding the
use of different formats of images , like - JPEG, Tiff , PNG, PSD
5) Mixing of different images, designing a collage, making graphics
for greetings, Visiting cards, portfolios, Contact sheet , Collage/comp
cards , etc
- Wherever required, Notes will be given on the above topics
- A course completion certificate will be given to each student
- Course duration = 10 sessions X 1 hour of each session = 10 hours
- Course also can be completed in 5 sessions, & in that case,
instead of 1 hours,
a session will be extended to 2 hours .Hence, 5 sessions X 2 hours
of each session = 10 hours
- Training sessions can be scheduled on random days (Flexibility in
selection of days), as per our mutual availability & mutual convenience;
however, as the main motive of the studio is to give in-depth training
& complete the above mentioned syllabus, in those many sessions
& those many hours as mentioned above, utmost care would be taken
and seen that no topic is uncovered & all the students are thus,
more than satisfied.
- Students can either select all the above three training modules
, which would be then spread over 10 sessions , or else, even if the
students are only willing to pick and choose any one or two particular
topics / training modules , they have the flexibility to do so .
After the course of 10 sessions , Practicals
/ live demonstrations / practice sessions will be arranged
during the professional shoots of our studio & also on out door
assignments , so that the students become expert shooters , editors
, designers , etc .....
Contact - Abhiram Tilak - 09823019057